If you’re like the majority of consumers you don’t think too much about the parts of a refrigerator before it breaks down, or before it comes time to buy a new model. In order to get the most use possible out of this important appliance it can be very nice to know how it keeps your food and drinks cool—and A&L Tempe Appliance Repair is here to explain.
Read on to learn what you need to understand about how refrigerators run, how it cools your food and drinks and if it is the right time to connect with refrigerator repair Tempe.
Parts of a Refrigerator
There aren’t many houses that don’t feature a refrigerator in the kitchen. It has been a must-have kitchen appliance for a lot of years now. A residential refrigerator stores food at the best temperature, in order to eliminate rotting and slow down the growth of harmful bacteria. The process of refrigeration works by transferring the warmth from inside of the refrigerator to the exterior, using the principles of evaporation and condensation.
The primary parts of a refrigerator are below. For questions or service call A&L Tempe Appliance Repair:
The compressor is a combo of a motor and a pump, and it’s need for the circulation of refrigerant dispersed in the system.
The compressor is a very important part of a refrigerator. You should call on a professional company if the compressor is broken.
A condenser is attached on the rear outside wall of the appliance and is there to release the heat built-up inside the refrigerator then out into the surrounding air.
A refrigerator evaporator is housed on the interior of the refrigerator where absorbs the heat trapped within it, thereby lowering the interior temperature.
The moment an evaporator is not working, it’s time to find a professional. Don’t wait too long.
Liquid refrigerant is carried through a capillary tube which works as an expansion device as it cools the gas inside, thereby turning it back into liquid.
The thermostat exists to regulate the current temperature in the interior of a refrigerator, engaging the cooling period as required.
A thermostat in a refrigerator is often prone to malfunction. Troubleshoot and hire a technician in Tempe for repair the moment an issue happens.
How Does Refrigeration Work?
1. Right when the temperature inside a refrigerator is higher than the set point sensors notify the compressor to begin, and then the next cool down begins. The refrigerator collects the cold liquid refrigerant, condenses and pressurizes the refrigerant, and increases the temperature, in order to turn it into a gas.
2. The refrigerator compressor pushes the warm gas in the direction of the refrigerator condenser coils located on the back of the unit, where it comes into contact with the lower temperature in the kitchen and reverts to a liquid form.
3. The cool liquified gas then continues on its journey towards the evaporator component, traveling through the coils within the appliance and freezer compartment.
4. The liquid then absorbs the hot air from within the refrigerator, thereby returning the temperature down to the optimal set point.
5. The liquid evaporates, and will return back into a gas, and returns to the compressor unit so it can then continue the cycle.
Refrigeration is found in a lot of applications and large appliances, this includes heat pumps, AC units, refrigerators and freezers. By extracting warmth from one location and then moving it to elsewhere the continuous cycle of refrigeration aids in cooling a house, provides a optimal storage space for perishable food, and also helps with the manufacturing and storage of many different everyday products and goods.
Need Refrigerator Repair?
Think your refrigerator require service? You can schedule repair with A&L Tempe Appliance Repair.
A&L Tempe Appliance Repair can service all standard brands and models of refrigerators – including restaurant models, stand-alone and side-by-side.Our licensed technicians in Tempe complete training to repair and troubleshoot problems with cooling, ice makers, issues with condensation, water puddles and leaks, light bulbs, touch controls, smart systems and other malfunctions. We everything about refrigerator repair!
OTHER REFRIGERATOR RESOURCES:
Copyright ©2021  A&L Tempe Appliance Repair